17/03/2012

A wild night street contest


Yes last night was cool !
For the first time ever I was invited to a street contest to judge , I had a lot of fun doing it , it was not really easy because I had to look at many different aspect like style , highest riding......
Only Some of the best French rider were there cause I excepted to see other like max or Kevin kalkov .....
I really enjoy Barry khon style and of course mr Marc weeb : I really think he is a top of the game right now , I'm so impressed of all the tricks he did , Marc gave a lot of motivation and inspiration !
I want to thanks all the rider and organizer and of course the sponsor especially red bull for the night club drinks ...
A special one to Arthur dietrish !

The portfolio will follow tonight

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire