10/01/2013

signature frame .:)

a long my carrer i had the oportunities to have a few pro model .
that one things i love and make me proud .
here is the 3 different one .

ARES  choice  titanium


ARES  choice alu 


KHE paris 


KHE paris stereo panda 


ST MARTIN FOOT JAM 1


ST MARTIN FOOT JAM 2 


i design frame since more that 10 years for my sponsor and i love it .....

2 commentaires:

  1. hello Alex. Im Rahul From India. I am the only promoter of BMX here, and i run a small bmx shop with only bmx parts. you can see my blog, and face book page too.
    continuez à faire du vélo !!!
    you are a great rider, and have inspired many riders here.
    http://zealotbmx.blogspot.in/
    facebook.com/zealotbmx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Alex,

    I'm from Canada and rebuild on one of your signature bike.
    One of my favorite so far beside my GT Show.
    I wish I could show you some pics of the build.

    RépondreSupprimer